Showing all 3 results
21 Qualities of Leaders in the Bible: Developing Leadership Traits Inspired by the Men and Women of Scripture (John C. Maxwell) 9780310086284
Learn leadership qualities from the greatest book ever written, and become a leader that people want to follow.
Where do you turn to learn leadership? Business experts? Management consultants? Theoreticians? The world of politics? Why not learn from the Bible—the original leadership book!
In this study, John digs deep into the Bible to teach twenty-one indispensable qualities found in the men and women who led God’s people God’s way. These essential traits will help you to lead with integrity in every area of your life.
In twenty-one lessons, John guides you to develop the core qualities all good leaders exhibit. Each lesson includes:
- THE QUALITY DEFINED: a brief description and introduction to the Quality
- CASE STUDIES: three biblical studies—including leaders such as Joshua, David, Ruth, Nathan, Esther, Elijah, Stephen, John, Titus, and Jesus—that reveal and illustrate the Quality
- STUDY QUESTIONS: reflection and application questions to help you dig into the stories of the men and women in Scripture and learn from them
- LEADERSHIP INSIGHT AND REFLECTION: questions to help you assess and improve your own leadership skills
- TAKING ACTION: practical takeaways and direction to help you incorporate the quality from each lesson into your daily life
- GROUP DISCUSSION QUESTIONS: questions to help you learn and process the Bible study material with other like-minded people who want to grow in leadership
Leadership is for everyone, because every person who accepts Christ is called to influence others. And the good news is that everyone can develop the leadership qualities exemplified by the men and women of the Bible.
This workbook has been designed to enhance readers’ experience of working through John Maxwell’s leadership materials and is intended both for individual use and for small groups.
21 Qualities of Leaders in the Bible: Learning to Lead from the Men and Women of Scripture (John C. Maxwell) 9780310086260
“Everything I Know About Leadership I Learned From the Bible.”
When bestselling author John C. Maxwell first began teaching leadership to people in the church, they were often surprised. He was clearly young and inexperienced, yet the ideas he conveyed seemed to go beyond what he should know. Later, when he started speaking to a more general audience, people asked, “Where did you learn all this?”
John was happy to let them in on his secret: everything he knew about leadership he learned from the Bible. Not only is the Bible the greatest book ever written, but it is the greatest leadership book ever written. Everything you could ever want to learn about leadership–vision, purpose, strategy, communication, attitude, encouragement, mentoring, follow-through–can be found in the pages of God’s Word.
In this twenty-one lesson study, John guides you through the same bedrock Scriptures that have formed the basis of his life’s work. Each lesson includes:
- The Definition of the Law: a brief description and introduction to the Law
- Case Studies: Three Biblical Studies–including leaders such as Moses, Joshua, David, Elijah, Esther, Mary, Paul, and Jesus–that reveal and illustrate the Law
- Study Questions: reflection and application questions to help you dig into the stories of the men and women in Scripture and learn from them
- Leadership Insight and Reflection: questions to help you assess and improve your own leadership skills
- Taking Action: practical takeaways and direction to help you incorporate each lesson into your daily life
- Group Discussion Questions: questions to help you learn and process the Bible study material with other like-minded people who want to grow in leadershipLeadership is for everyone, because every person who accepts Christ is called to influence others. So learn from the best leaders who ever lived–the men and women in the Bible.
The 21 Most Powerful Minutes In A Leader’s Day (John C. Maxwell) 9780785289272
What can you accomplish in less than a half-hour a day?
Try setting it aside to think about critical issues—and maximize your Christian influence! Drawing from his bestseller 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, Maxwell presents a 21-week day-by-day action plan to help you become a trailblazer in your personal, professional, and spiritual life.